kampung . kampung

never been home for 3 months, back home last week. going around and take a few shot of a place i pass by. we drive quite deep into this kampung area. there's a river and a place to eat steamboat. so this is my hometown. there is some funny thing happen during i taking shot of this. i was wearing red t-shirt and walking near the cow. it is looking at me, i was a bit scare because it may come and attack me because it is big and my friend keep making the "muuu~~" noice behind, suddenly the black bull look at us and like staring us. fuck, if the bull run over here sure attack me and i pass the camera to my friend so they shoot the pictures of me kena fuck by the bull. but it is a good experience after all.

merged

balik

swallow

lil . gate

calm wind

5 comments:

soulreplay said...

nice,that guy know you talking photo?

joey.khor said...

sigh, i oso got bull fucking me in the ass all the time. i know how it feels like. they are called clients. oh well. life's like that. that's what we do eh, churning cow dung into bullshit!! haha.

Carrie said...

很驚險喔!!!!!!!!!!!

kaism said...

yea...& fun too :)

kaism said...

i talk to him before i shoot. steve :)