the black room

Jul just asking me about my room in black color. So I was advice not to paint my room black. You will get a lot of mosquito, you room will get really hot from time to time and you will die! But this time I really don't care anymore. Is time to get it really dark with lots of lighting. So the 4 sides and the top are dark warm Grey color. So far so good, I like the results. For those who are into black like me can give a try. Don't believe in those things man. Live today, do it now and nothing is stopping us. Nothing!

painted black DIY shelf and table, mostly cheap stuff. Table build up by 1 wide plain wood got from carpenter.

sitting on ground gives more space as the room is small.

free to arrange

chillax, books, magazine, cards, beer, etc

the other side

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

passerby says: love the whole look!

j u l i a n o h said...

phwoar...looks awesome man...and i agree with you...all those things ppl say...dun listen...just do what you want...hahhha...but theres one thing you cant escape lah...since everything black, when the dust collect...you hailat big time...hahhahahah...

but looks cool to chill in lah...lets do party in your room lah...hhaahaha...ill bring beer!

radiounit said...

my landlord is stopping me from painting black.

kaism said...

hahaha, he din know i painted black.

kaism said...

jules...y din come visit us in office.

elfione said...

the aweksome design room.the path of kaism