well well well v02

ok..just a quick update to my photography. shits happen in my life, happened last week. well i have to accept it and let the pain fade off. well recently i was featured in a local magazine for my photography, some selected photos and some question about my photography and thoughts towards this field. thank to hooiwah and penny and the editor to give me a chance to gain exposure. i don't have the magazine with me but it is written in chinese. maybe later i'll get it a scan and post up here. the other thing i would like to share will be i had 2 photos selected out of 3 for finalist for the photography competition creative behind the lens. it is impossible to win it but i am glad to have photos being selecte. hope for better future that's coming ahead. thanks to all the friends and family that's always being supportive to me when i am having a bad time. i do appreciate all of this.

No comments: